Today while so many are enjoying a day off, Fluff and I are at home by ourselves waiting until we can go and see Trever at work. We actually have a great time together and always look forward to dinner with Trever on the boat. I'm not sad that we don't have a holiday together because this is what we chose. I am so grateful for all those before us that picked the military life. Those that stood for freedom and gave us the chance to be free and speak our minds. So today enjoy your time with your family. Enjoy having your freedom and doign what you want. It is a day that we should celebrate and remember. Celebrate because we are able to. Remember those before us, those that protect us now, and those that will come after us.
Today I'm thankful for those that Trever works with. We are a unconventional famliy unit until we move on to our next military family. I just wish I could be with our blood family and friends on days like today.

No comments:
Post a Comment