Sunday, November 27, 2011

Decorating for Christmas!

I love me some Thanksgiving, but the day after out comes the Christmas stuff. It's so warm here I have to go overboard on the music to get that Christmas feeling. This is the first year M seems to pay any attention to what is going on. We put up the tree and then the next day I started going through the Christmas boxes looking for things. I set up my nativity set first. M wanted to paly with it, so I got out her nativity set. We decided to get a Fisher Price nativity set so she can play with it and leave mine alone. So far so good. I pulled out a few things and set aside. I got distracted and the next thing I know M is asking for help. She found something she wanted to play with and wear. Who knew you could use it for this purpose? Hopefully she won't try and take it away from the tree until Christmas is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment