Monday, January 16, 2012

GOT IT!!

That's M's new favorite thing to say. Got It!!! Could be anything. Something she wants, something I asked her to get. The funniest was when we had some friends over for pancake night. M was a bit impatient to get her pancake as Trever was cutting it up. So she, being never timid, took her fork and stabbed one off the serving plate, loudly saying "Got It!" with a huge grin on her face. We did our best not to laugh and let her know that's not OK and she does again! Stabs pancake and yells "got it!" I wish I had a picture of her because she was so proud of herself, getting her own pancake. She is becoming fiercely independent. Sometimes it is wonderful and other times it's scary. It's just part of what life is like with a growing child. May our days always stay busy and never be dull again Got It?
This was not pancake night, but someother day we had pancakes. M just loves the wheat ones I make and they are fast and easy to make. She sure does love her pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment